Boost your Grades with us today! Get your 15% Discount Now!
DNP 960 Topic 1 Course Completion and Progression Acknowledgement
During DNP-960, you will be required to complete your IRB submission. You will need to have facility IRB approval (if your facility has an IRB) prior to submitting to GCU. If your project site does not have an IRB, you will be required to have site approval. GCU IRB submission is a mandatory achievement at this point in the program. If you do not submit to GCU IRB within the prescribed timeframe of the DNP-960 course, you will receive a zero for the Topic 3 assignment and you will not progress to DNP-965. Please utilize all of the IRB submission resources available in DC Network and iMedRIS (iRIS).
- Confirm that your project meets the GCU DPI requirement; that it translates existing knowledge or guidelines into clinical practice to improve patient outcomes.
- Ensure that your clinical questions are feasible with your population and clinical site and in alignment with your method, design, data collection, and data analysis.
- Remove comments and track-changes from your proposal before submission to IRB.
- Accurate grammar, APA style, and scholarly writing is required. Please note that your chairperson is not an editor. You will be responsible for ensuring your compliance with APA.
- Remember that your manuscript will undergo several reviews from your chairperson, content expert, AQRs, department chairperson, and dean that will require multiple iterations. Please be open to feedback and incorporate the feedback into your manuscript to improve quality and rigor.
- In DNP-960 or DNP-965, after you receive GCU IRB approval, you can begin your project implementation. You should never be sitting idle while waiting for IRB approval. Begin writing your templates for Chapters 4 and 5 (without data until implementation with IRB approval). Your negotiated deliverables should include as much progress on these chapters as possible in the form of a working draft.
- In DNP-965, you will need to submit a final completed manuscript in Topic 5 to AQR. If you are unable to complete this submission within the designated timeframe, you will be required to take an extension course to finish your project or manuscript. In Topic 8, you will submit your final committee-approved manuscript for departmental review. You will have the opportunity for one iteration with the department until your manuscript is sent for Dean Review. If your manuscript is not deemed ready to be sent to the dean by the department, you will be required to take an extension course to continue to work with your chairperson. You will need to have a dean-approved manuscript, completed all courses with a passing grade, and 1,000 practice immersion hours to be eligible for graduation.
Complete the following statement in a Word document and submit it to your instructor by the end of Topic 1.
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have read, understand, and will comply with all requirements set forth for course completion and progression. I have reviewed the DPI Project requirements and am fully aware of my options if I am not able to successfully complete the required level of milestone development.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CLASS
Who We AreWe are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help with your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?Yes. We have posted our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
- 1. Click on “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- 2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
- 3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- 4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- 5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
- Discussion Questions (DQ)
Initial responses to the DQ should address all components of the questions asked, including a minimum of one scholarly source, and be at least 250 words. Successful responses are substantive (i.e., add something new to the discussion, engage others in the discussion, well-developed idea) and include at least one scholarly source. One or two-sentence responses, simple statements of agreement or “good post,” and responses that are off-topic will not count as substantive. Substantive responses should be at least 150 words. I encourage you to incorporate the readings from the week (as applicable) into your responses.
- Weekly Participation
Your initial responses to the mandatory DQ do not count toward participation and are graded separately. In addition to the DQ responses, you must post at least one reply to peers (or me) on three separate days, for a total of three replies. Participation posts do not require a scholarly source/citation (unless you cite someone else’s work). Part of your weekly participation includes viewing the weekly announcement and attesting to watching it in the comments. These announcements are made to ensure you understand everything that is due during the week.
- APA Format and Writing Quality
Familiarize yourself with the APA format and practice using it correctly. It is used for most writing assignments for your degree. Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in Loud-cloud for APA paper templates, citation examples, tips, etc. Points will be deducted for poor use of APA format or absence of APA format (if required). Cite all sources of information! When in doubt, cite the source. Paraphrasing also requires a citation. I highly recommend using the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition.
- Use of Direct Quotes
I discourage over-utilization of direct quotes in DQs and assignments at the Master’s level and deduct points accordingly. As Masters’ level students, it is important that you be able to critically analyze and interpret information from journal articles and other resources. Simply restating someone else’s words does not demonstrate an understanding of the content or critical analysis of the content. It is best to paraphrase content and cite your source.
- LopesWrite Policy
For assignments that need to be submitted to Lopes Write, please be sure you have received your report and Similarity Index (SI) percentage BEFORE you do a “final submit” to me. Once you have received your report, please review it. This report will show you grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that can easily be fixed. Take the extra few minutes to review instead of getting counted off for these mistakes. Review your similarities. Did you forget to cite something? Did you not paraphrase well enough? Is your paper made up of someone else’s thoughts more than your own? Visit the Writing Center in the Student Success Center, under the Resources tab in Loud-cloud for tips on improving your paper and SI score. Course Completion and Progression Acknowledgement
- Late Policy
The university’s policy on late assignments is a 10% penalty PER DAY LATE. This also applies to late DQ replies. Please communicate with me if you anticipate having to submit an assignment late. I am happy to be flexible, with advance notice. We may be able to work out an extension based on extenuating circumstances. If you do not communicate with me before submitting an assignment late, the GCU late policy will be in effect. I do not accept assignments that are two or more weeks late unless we have worked out an extension. As per policy, no assignments are accepted after the last day of class. Any assignment submitted after midnight on the last day of class will not be accepted for grading. Course Completion and Progression Acknowledgement
Communication is so very important. There are multiple ways to communicate with me: Questions to Instructor Forum: This is a great place to ask course content or assignment questions. If you have a question, there is a good chance one of your peers does as well. This is a public forum for the class. Individual Forum: This is a private forum to ask me questions or send me messages. This will be checked at least once every 24 hours.
- Zero Plagiarism
- On-time delivery
- A-Grade Papers
- Free Revision
- 24/7 Support
- 100% Confidentiality
- Professional Writers
- Services Offered
- Custom paper writing
- Question and answers
- Essay paper writing
- Editing and proofreading
- Plagiarism removal services
- Multiple answer questions
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium. Course Completion and Progression Acknowledgement
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper